First-class Manned Guarding
iGuard Security offer a first-class Manned Guarding service which incorporates regular perimeter patrols, emergency procedures, incident reporting and more.
Almost all construction site projects are at risk of vandalism, theft or damage. Without expert security officers, sites can fall victim to repeated targeting from youths and criminal gangs. Many insurance companies even refuse to insure sites with no out-of-hours manned security. Which is where we come in.
All our security guards are fully SIA licensed, Smart, clean and highly experienced. Our crime prevention specialists undertake a site specific survey liaising with site management before starting each project. Patrol routes, site risks, perimeter boundaries and hot spots are identified and assessed in the risk assessment and a specific security operation is proposed and agreed.
- Security officer will sign in and report to site management.
- Any special requirements are discussed, for example holding of keys or out of hour’s access by members of staff or deliveries.
- A walk around security patrol is conducted alongside the site manager to determine any changes in materials, perimeter boundary or vehicle positioning.
- A handover signature is taken from site management to confirm the handover of the site to the security team.
- Regular site patrols are conducted at specified intervals.
- Security officerss will patrol the whole of the site where accessible; checking windows, doors, gates and internal/external boundaries.
- These patrols will usually be carried out every hour.
- Construction plant machinery are checked and noted.
- Any damage, unsecured windows or doors are logged and reported.
- All vehicles on site at the start of the shift will be logged and any movement during the shift will also be reported.
- All fences, doors, gates and windows are inspected.
- Site keys are handed over to the site management.
- Security guards will ensure the welfare facilities are left clean and tidy.
- A final handover signature is taken from site management confirming the site has been handed back over.
- Any extra duties, via client request will be carried out.
Why choose iGuard?
All of our staff are CRB checked have extensive experience and pride their selves on a high standard of customer service. Our Security attend our unique in-house training, to ensure all staff are fully aware of what is expected of them when they are deployed to our clients and that customer service and safety is paramount. We work to the SIA approved Contractor Scheme standard, and are held in high regard by all of our clients. We can cater for all aspects of manned guarding in any sector and offer free quotations for any venue/premises. Please see our testimonials box on the main page. Should you have any further questions feel free to use the get in touch link at the bottom of this section, we have the key to your safety.