Professional Manned Guarding Services in the North West, Greater Manchester and Yorkshire
First-class Manned Guarding, Manchester
With construction sites, vacant premises, and the like continuing to present high-profile targets for theft, vandalism, criminal damage, and gang activity, failing to deploy out-of-hours manned guarding (MG) expertise represents an increasingly major and unacceptable risk. Particularly with many insurers now refusing to cover sites without sufficient protection in place.
Incorporating a comprehensive range of related services, including exhaustive perimeter patrol, emergency procedure, incident reporting provisioning, and more, I-Guard Security can unquestionably claim to be among the leading independent providers of MG services across Greater Manchester and the North of England.
- Security officer sign-in and site management liaison
- Requirements, including any ad hoc or specialist needs, discussed.
This might include keyholding or out of hours access permissions
- Walk-around patrol(s) conducted alongside site management determining any changes to materials, perimeter boundaries, or vehicle positioning
- Formal handover between site management signatories and assigned manned guarding security team completed
- Site patrols conducted at regular, specified intervals – generally hourly
- Whole-of-site or pre-specified accessible area patrols to check windows, doors, gates, and internal/external boundaries
- Construction plant machinery and tooling checked and noted
- Any damage or issues such as unsecured windows or doors logged and reported
- The on-shift presence and movements of all vehicles logged and reported
- Final inspection of all fences, doors, gates, and windows
- Key handover to designated signatories / site management
- Officers check welfare facilities ensuring appropriate neat- and cleanliness
- Final formal handover to site management including any required signatures
- Any extra duties made via client request carried out
A thoroughly expert service
Encompassing site-specific pre-project surveys and initial and ongoing site management liaison – whereupon site perimeters, hot spots, patrol routes, and risks are identified, assessed, and planned for ahead of a formal security proposal being drawn up and agreed – thoroughness is not just a mantra for us, but an obsession.
All I-Guard security officers and crime prevention specialists are fully CRB checked, trained, experienced, and SIA licensed. All are also highly professional, respectful, and immaculately uniformed and presented.
Get in touch
To find out more about our manned guarding services in Manchester and beyond.